Sunday, May 5, 2013

Matcha Cookie Recipe ❤

Kyahoo~~ :D

I'm sick again today >m< so I'll post a short post today :3

Anyway,
Some time ago , after my horrible horrile failure to make Strawberry yogurt cookies :3 
I tried a simpler eggless cookie recipe that I added Matcha into , turning them into Matcha cookies 

I saw the recipe from Ochikeron-san's youtube channel :3 
Many of you must have been familiar with her ;D I really really love her videos as they're easy to follow and they turns out real nice ;D 

The recipe and instruction is as follow : 


As she has stated in her youtube video above, the recipe is as follow :
(basically , I just added about 1-2 spoonfuls of  Matcha xD wahahaha ) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How To Make Egg Free Cookies


Difficulty: Easy

Time: 1.5 hrs

Number of servings: 20 cookies


You Need Only 3 Ingredients:

50g (1.8oz.) butter *softened

100g (3.5oz.) cake flour
30g (1.0oz.) powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
Dont forget Matcha !!



Directions:

1. Mix butter and powdered sugar (powdered sugar makes the cookie crisp) with spatula until creamy.

2. Sift in the cake flour (you can use all-purpose flour) little by little and Matcha !!! and mix well. 
3. Roll out dough between the plastic wrap to 0.5 cm (0.2 inch) thick. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour to chill.
4. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Remove the plastic wrap. Cut out with the cookie cutters (you can take the top part of the cutters and gently push down to imprint the patterns onto the cookies). Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll out scraps, and repeat.
5. Bake at 170C (338F) for 10-12 minutes. Cool the cookies on the sheet or wire rack.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So basically they turned out like these :3




It tastes pretty nice - I fed them to Ee-chan who have no other choice but to eat them anyway wahahaha  who ate some of them and said its pretty nice :3 he cannot complain and said its not nice anyway wahahahaha   :P LOLLL  Tee hee...

Yup , so this is all for today ;D 
Do you have other easy recipes to share ? 
Feel free to leave me a comment below if you do :3 

Terumii~

  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi

PS : if you're shopping at J-Runway @ Plaza Singapura
and you think that my picture is nice >,< 
Help VOTE for me wont you ? :D 
I'm contestant no 92
Thank you~~~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment