Basically , today I'm really tired from the Runway event yesterday hahaha ^^" So I'll just post a shirt post today and blog about the Runway event in a few days' time kay~ hehee... ^^"
I messed around with the leftover I have from my neko hairpin tutorial *here* and did this this time around :3
If you're not an arts and craft person ,
dont worry , cause neither am I wahahahaha xD ^^""""
If I can make it ,
so can you !!
BUT first , you need to assemble your materials :
1. foam sheet (preferrably black)
2. Hair pin
3. Glue (I used white glue , but I guess you can use other kind of strong glue too :3)
4. Glitter Nail polishes / nail-top coat + glitter powder
1. Draw a bone-shape on the foam sheet
2. Cut the bone shape out , as shown below
3. Place the bone strip above a paper because you're going to be painting it
(and you dont want to dirty your table :D )
4. Paint the TOP surface of the bone strip with nail polishes .
From what I did , 1 and 2 alone is enough,
But I used four to achieve that level of glitter ;D
since I wanted even more "glittery feeling" I used 3 .
(You can use topcoat/random polish alternatively and top it up with powder glitter before layering it once again with topcoat!) .
Remember to use 4 (topcoat) to seal the glitter in
--> else, the glitter wont appear shiny ! :((
5. Let the PAINTED bone strip Dry
6. Glue it to the hair pin
7. Use rubber band to make sure the bone strip does not move around when drying :3
Tested it out yesterday to shop for groceries, and yes , it is sturdy enough :3 !!
That's all for today folks ;D
Hope this helps :3
❤ Follow me~ (｡・ω・｡)- テルテルミ ❤
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TeruTerumii?ref=hl
Instagram : @teru_terumi
PS : if you're shopping at J-Runway @ Plaza Singapura
and you think that my picture is nice >,<
Help VOTE for me wont you ? :D
I'm contestant no 92