Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bugis+ Star Style Blogger 2013 ❤

Heyo~~~ 
Hahaha as promised , I'm going to blog about the runway now :D 

Met up with Vernessa (http://sugaraddictx3.blogspot.sg/)  , Slayedoll ( http://slayedoll.wordpress.com/) and Kelly (http://www.kellykonomi.com/)  on Thursday to try the outfits :3 

This was my LOTD for that day :3 





wore my Dezigner lenses out (review up soon  :3 ) 
Pretty nice ~ <3


Us after trying out the outfit Kelly chose --> heading off before Saturday ;D Slayedoll went off first TAT .. forgot to take a picture with her.... T_T;;
Anyway Kelly kindly accompanied me to shop (spend all my vouchers wahahaha) at JRunway  although she looks pretty tired >,< (so sweet of her TAT) , so I accompanied Kelly to DAISO to buy props for Saturday too ~~~ 


photo from Kelly's instagram :3

Then , on the day of the event itself : 

Before 



After  : 

The First theme Kelly planned " Sweet and Dreamy"
Do read about it at her blog if you want to know how she came up with the idea ;D 
(its pretty interesting ;D)
From Kelly , clockwise : Kelly , Beautiful Erika , me , super Kawaii Vernesa-chan , the very loli Eleanore (she's so tiny and cute xD) , Uber Moe Veronica , Pretty Camille Iora , and Slayedoll, who really looks like a MODE- model doesnt she ? xD

 photo from Kelly's Blog :3


photo from Kelly's Blog :3

photo from Kelly's Blog :3

photo from Kelly's Blog :3

The  Runway Begins !!!

There are 4 teams in Total. Team Kelly is No.4 :D

Le Judges !




Team 1


 Team 2



Team 3



Then Team Kelly ~!!! ;D

❤  Kelly  ❤ 
getting interviewed before we hit the runway :3


❤  Camille  ❤ 




❤  Veronica  ❤ 




❤  Eleanore -chan ❤ 
 Ee-chan only managed to take 1 picture of her TAT ... 

❤  Vernesa -chan ❤ 




❤  Slayedoll ❤ 




Then ,   Moi ❤  , yours truly , (シ_ _)シ


who, when other girls are busy being moe and cute and pretty , 
am equally busy trying to get the pinwheel to freaking turn ( =[]= )~~~!!!




Fffuuuh!! Fffuhhh! !! friggin turn !! turn !! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
I practiced a few times backstage leh ... 
then the pinwheel decided NOT to turn when I was friggin in front of the judges =[]=!!!

Anyway , here's the 2nd Theme Kelly planned : kinda " Baby Rock" to me ;D

❤  Camille ❤ 



❤  Veron ❤ 



❤  Eleanore ❤ 


❤  Vernesa ❤ 


❤  Moi ❤ 
Who walks too freaking fast Ee-chan complained this is the only picture he can get that isnt blurred... 
=[]=


❤  Slayedoll ❤ 



 The A .... eh.. K - Team !!



Winner announcement 


aaaand~~

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kelly won ! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚


Le final walk ~!




 credit to omy.sg

  credit to omy.sg


 credit to omy.sg


Yeaaa... so that's it about the Runway , 
for me its a new experience gained. 
I get to know more pretty girls (wahahahaha ) and I was happy to be able to help Kelly :D (Actually I just recovered from surgery 3 weeks ago and the scar is still hypertrophic on my right cheek  (and must conceal ) , but Kelly still wants me *touched* >,<;

I shall end with my blur iphone pictures that I took when we were prepping ^^"" hahaha 
(I pray I can get the nice casio camera soon TAT) 

Pardon the unglamness kaaaeee xD 
Some of our make up half done ley at that time wahahahahaha xD





These 5 pictures below belong to omy.sg

Witness the mess behind the scenes  ! hahaha ^^"


Super Pearly being everywhere, doing everyone's hair 
(Erika help me do my ahir since Pearly is so busy that day and we were running late , so Thank you lots too Erika!!!! >,< )




Kelly doing make up ~ :3

the mess backstage !!
The place was so narrow the cubicle where all 6 of us have to change in is only 1.5x1.5 metre wide >,<


lighting backstage was so bad =[]=


I looked like an aunty here TAT;;;;Not used to this kind of style...
Beside Kelly somemore , her cuteness !!! *die from over- moe-ness*


Super pretty Erika TAT She's sooo beautiful I was like 
\( =[]= )/ !! 
when I saw her !!


Kawaii Camille and Pearly (Kelly's sister xD, pearly n kelly both looks v alike siah !! xD ) who helped us lotz throughout the preparation !! :D She's awesome !!!


Aaaand
that's it !!!

Ciaoosssu~~~ !!!! xD!!!!

❤ Update ❤ 

There is a video up on youtube of the show ;D


or 



Terumii~~


  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi

PS : if you're shopping at J-Runway @ Plaza Singapura
and you think that my picture is nice >,< 
Help VOTE for me wont you ? :D 
I'm contestant no 92
Thank you~~~ 




4 comments:

  1. Can see that you were trying very hard to turn the pin wheel XD The styling and props are really great!

    Otsukare!

    With love,
    Amaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thank you Amaya~!!! It was damn hard to get it spinning on stage OTL...

      Delete
  2. Hi Terumi! I am so happy that you had such a great time at the fashion show ^-^ I found out about it through Kelly's blog. You were such a pretty model *drools* (o^w^o) I am just letting you know that I have nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger Award". It's meant for the people that I follow or find interesting \(-^w^-)/ Here is the link to my post : http://reikouken.blogspot.ca/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya Rei-chan , thank you so much for the nomination ^3^ ~~ Sorry I've been reallly busy these past few weeks scheduling posts and all I forgot ! OTL.... Will draft up a post on it soon after my work is done~~ Arigato!!! :D

      Delete