Friday, January 4, 2013

Photoshoot _ Azuki Azusa - Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Hello ~!!
Okaii~
As promised, here's a post about a mini PS I had on December :)

Title : Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat)
Character : Azuki Azusa

Now now , despite the "HENTAI" (wahaha I got your attention!! ) its NOT-a-hentai-story kayyyss !!! >:( Go read the manga if you're curious - but i promise NO  hentai there :P sorry to disappoint if you're expecting that :P 

This was quite a rushed photoshoot, so sorry for the inaccuracies
(but i had fun!!! Yaaay! xD ) 

*as usual, camwho-ing /selca-ing before shoot*
I just learned about the term selca* ytd xD 
sounds less derogatory than camwhore :P



*with photog Ivan-san*


Last minute I FORGOT SHE HAD A CHOKER !!! QAQ !!! Thanks to Ivan pointing that out, he printed out a brown strip and fashioned a paper-choker Wahahaha xD !!

BEHOLD~~


Anyway, we did the shoot at our residence, s here are some of the pictures :) 



Okiees ~~ :D 

I had awesome fun shooting with Ivan-san  !! Hoping to do more shoots in the future if my schedule allows TMT School!!! 

Bye bye~~

Terumi~~





No comments:

Post a Comment