Thursday, January 24, 2013

short update - Floral Nails - Hectic life

Hi !

Life has been busy and busy and ... busy this week ^^:"
Feels really drained... haix....

so here's a picture  of a glove "Bunny" I attempted to make chivalrously made, against the threat of needle pokes quite some time ago !


The bunny said *how rude!!* 

5 out of 10 people thought I made a glove Elephant 


anyway

Got sick on Monday and missed exam..
Will retake next next Monday :3

So drained that 
today, when i got back, I decided to paint my nails after like... 2-3 weeks...

the result is a bit disastrous, 
but here you are though ~_~"
for documentation purposes :3



Haixx... its supposed to be a "Mori-girl" themes floral nails.. 
turn out my dotting has become so bad that the best I can do is this ~_~"""
Haixx..

Meanwhile, let me entertain you with what I made around 1-2 weeks ago :P 

Here !!


NO Lah ~ 
HERE !!! xD


Now , dont start drowning in shock and disgust upon seeing this =_="""
idk... some friends whom I've shown this was not sure whats that Brown thing inside the egg . 

Basically, I put "something" inside the egg , and told bestie I made Japanese soft boiled eggs for him to eat as we had dinner together that day . Bestie have an odd , inseparable, awkward love towards Japanese soft boiled eggs (the kind you found in ramen ~_~"") So when I passed Bestie a bowful of these, Bestie picked up one and saw the bottom part and  even went as far as :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
1. SHOCK


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2. "IS THAT FUNGUS?!!" 

and I was like :

WHY FUNGUS OF ALL POSSIBLE THINGS ???!!

Okay Okay ~~~

THAT , is BROWNIE okay? 

BROWNIES !!
just that , this time , its INSIDE eggs ! :P 
I'm planning to show how its done after my exam, but since my exam is delayed 
It have to wait~~

Haixx...

Anyway , here you are :3 

My life this week has not been so fun leh... 
a loooooooooooooooot of studying. 
I did went to Daiso to buy some stuffs tho ;3 
WIll update when I'm free (or bored  and cant mug wahahaha xD)
Hope next week will be more colourful ;D

Byebye

and oh yeah 
These Chocolate Banana  are Awesome !!! xD


Terumi


No comments:

Post a Comment