Wednesday, November 14, 2012

AFA 2012 -Day 2 :3 @ Expo


AFA Day 2 , I went as Alice from Pandora Hearts :3

here's a pic ref if you dont know this chara 
But its an awesome Anime !!! xD
Yuki Kajiura as the OST composer some more !!



It was a mad rush so I didnt take self shots hahaha xD
Why ? Because I had church and I was late for this :


Marble Collection !! xD

My hands are gloved again that day T_T and since they're elbow length , its very difficult to wear again if i take them off..

Meanwhile, my efforts taking piccies with gloved hands end up like this :


So rather than blinding you guys with blurred light , I borrowed  a few of Evey'c pictures just to show you guys what happened during Marble :3 , 
taken with her awesome nice camera (and she's a good photog too!!! 


the next four pictures belong to her :D

It started with EVANGELION -themed fashion walk !!!


Evangelion !!!!

AYANAMI REI !!!

 And here's Tenchim and the Wotagei Group !! xD

Well spent $23 :P No regret .

Met Natalie (Liy)-chan !!! So must camwhore !!!
I met Mirai (Mirai Elle) too >,< but i forgot why we ended up not camwhoring OTL...

(picture credit to Liy-chan :D)

I'm not good with photoshopping =_= so busy and lazy me  decided to post unphotoshopped pic hahahaha xD



Praying hard I dont burn  anyone's eyes >,<...


Whoa !!! Then I saw this huge eggplant !! Must take picture !! xD


So fluffeh I can sleep xD

And here too !!!
This awesome cosplay !!
I'm not sure where it was from but it stopped me on the track ! OwO!!


Although this kinda made me laugh and went OTL... 
hahahahaha xD


No , no, she's only helping adjust the leg part actually ^^ 

Anyway , 
As usual... I got hungry midway and went to nom some corn OTL...
cant resist...

Off the block, 
walked around and met Minni chan !!! xD



Pedobear !!! OwO!!!


Saber !! SO many Sabers !! @A@!!

Made a trip to Miyu-chan's booth

To Squee her to death !!!


KONATA !!!!

And Going SOLO , I accidentally bumped into an Alice-less Pandora Group lollz xD
very nice of them to allow me to take piccies with them both alwthough they're rushing home ^^ 
Forgot to ask their name ;;T_T;;


Lelouch !!!


Haruhi !!



Head as big as A Basketball !
Only in animes hahahaha xD


Last pic req for the day ~~


Saw eggplant-sama again~~



heheee~~
and I thought Im done BUT !!!!!!


Wohoo~~ Saw these awesome duo doing Gantz !!
Very happy to see them 
SO happy I actually asked them for piccies although I see them lugging their luggages already...(sorry T_T) but they're very nice and even suggested we looked for a corner and properly posed for a pic !!!

Ta daaah !!!


THEN , 
the random thing started here.
An Indian lady actually passed me her baby and said 
"Here, carry my baby !!"
and proceeded to take piccies .
Dont believe ?
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.

.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.

..
.
.
.
..

.
..
.
.

.
..
.
.
..
.
.
heheee~~


Heheee~
this baby is a very well protected girl at that moment !!
2 Gantz and a B-rabbit !! xD 



Went for Dinner at Soup Spoon Afterwards :3



AND ~~ I'm tired \\ ( >,< )// bye bye !!!

ヾ(●ω●)ノ
Terumi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment