Monday, February 18, 2013

Joshi Kousei ❤女子高生❤ Photoshoot

Kyahoo~!!


You may have seen the pictures on my page (which is easiest for me to update hehee ^^ thus most of my stuff will pop up there first ^^" ) 

Anyway , last week, I  have a Kawaii Gyaru themed ❤女子高生❤ Photoshoot with Emiko-chan and Shizu-chan  . ❤ 女子高生 is read : Joshi kousei (if I'm not wrong :P ) and it just mean high school girls ^^ .


Without further adue , 

this is the classroom :





*photogs busy setting up camera*

*Wrote our names on the chalk blackboard xD !!!*
so hard to find these blackboards here nowadays >,<

While Shizu-chan and Emiko-chan are busy prepping their make up and stuff, I was fooling around , as you can see below :P


 ❤

Louisa bullying me >,<;; ^^" hehee..


Then , there is also Yu Bin pretending to be the teacher (Sabo-ed xD )


When it ends, it was already 5pm+ ;;;>,<';;
so , we decided to camho hahaha ^^"

Kawaii Shizu-chan and Emiko-chan~~


with one of the photogs : 

Kelvin :D 


 Eush :D



Yu Bin ! :D

Group ~Picture  xD




aaaand ~~ here are some of the photos :D 

You can view more at my page album












Lastly, i'd like to thank everyone involved to make this shoot a success xD 
Thanks to Shizu-chan for joining us and voluntarily helping  us secure a better photoshoot location xD . To Emiko-chan for helping organize with the photogs . To the Photogs involved : Kelvin (who brought the huge heavy flash thingie along ^^""" ) , Yu Bin , Eush , Mervin and Ivan (who I pulled along) :D  Doumo Arigato ~ ^^ 

先日は、有り難うございました~~~~~!!! xD

Took a picture here again ^^ Just to commemorate ^^




and, as usual , let us end with a little bit of randomness :P 

 


Ciaossu~!! xD ! 

みんな、いつもこのサイトに来てくれて有り難う!


Terumii~ 

❤  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ ❤ 

Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/TeruTerumii?ref=hl

Instagram : @teru_terumi

No comments:

Post a Comment