Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dinner at Menya Goemon

First and foremost 
I think I am going crazy from all this crazy schedule of mine ... 
I fiiiinally had some time squeezed out for a nice dinner at Menya Goemon after church !! 

I am supposed to post this 2 weeks ago, but it got buried amongst my other works ^^"" 
(haiii QAQ, i havent forgotten the other posts i promised .. will do so soon >,< aiii~~ )

And...my black glasses broke TnT so I am wearing my new white one here TnT , 

which actually broke last week OTL... 

speaking of ill luck...

But after the glasses broke, I actually won a Dakara Bunny Bag  from Dakara Spree's giveaway  !!  xD !!  Am going to post about it next !! Assembling the posts now hahaha ^^"

Here's a sneak peek ;D 
Update : its posted here ;D just click on "here"


I love this  bunny BAG soo much !!! xD 
soo cute right ? xD 

and here's the white specs OTL... 
which broke....
(I am so sad I have to repeat this over and over again .... )



anyway, digression , digressiong >,<!!!
Back to the point of my current post !!

Ta-daaah ~!!! Here's Menya Goemon at Start Vista ! xD !!

Menu !!
Basically, Menya Goemon is somewhere you go to when You want to have pasta - 
Japanese style ! ;D





Zoom Zoom Zoom !! xD







In the end , Ee-chan shose the Dessert set  :3


and greedy me chose the Half & Half Set A !!
xD !!!


and we got these two as the desert since we're sharing !!!!  :D 


le soup !! :D



 le Salad !!! :D


my pasta !! 
being quit a big binge eater hahahaha xD 
I Loooove the big portion !! 


MINE !! xD


Ee-chan's Minestrone !! :D
Seriously. This is supposed to be full size and mine's HALF !! More worth it to buy HALF and HALF --> which looks like 2 big FULL plates lor hohohoho~~ xD 
(unless you love dessert, which i dont really like ^^ )

I am all for meat xD ~! And Ramen !!


Strawberry Cheesecake  ! xD


Some chocolate thingie ~ 
Tastes like Lava cake !! :D !!! 

I actually like the cheesecake better than this , 
- not too sweet or overpowering ^^ 

but again, its your personal preference :D 


Costs : $50 for both of us :D 

Taste :  ♡ ♡
Its actually pretty nice :D The pasta are al dente , the sauce is thick and creamy ^^ and overall they taste nice ;D Ee-chan loves it so so much but as a Ramen-person, I still prefer ramen over pasta anytime !! ^^""""

Ambience :  ♡ ♡
a little bit cramped but good for family dining ;D

Anyway , after that , we went around the mall before we head for home . 

Just sharing what I saw THEN !!

Sausage ...
but...
.
.

.
.


.

.
.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
.



=[]="" Its Pretty Cure Sausage !!! 

and !! and !!!


.

.
.


.

.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
..

.
.


.

.
.
.

Nyatto!!! =[]=!!! 
I actually ended up buying this because I personally find Natto quite nice leh~! ;D 




Hahaha , 
I know some people who cant stand Natto though ^^" Anyway, that's all from me sharing my experience dining at Menya Goemon :D Its a nice place, with nice food and nice ambience especially if you want to have a family meal ;D for dates, do check with your girl/boyfriend first if he/she likes this kind of food tho :P 
(because, for me, Ramen is the waaay xD !! hahahaha )

Ciaossu~!!!

Terumi 

No comments:

Post a Comment