Hope you've had a fun V-day ;D
This post is going to be about some baking stuff ~
So... for V-Day ,
my friends and I decided to bake some brownies, cookies and tofu cheesecake.
The cookies ... kinda failed though, and we were so tired by then we didnt take any pictures, but here are the brownies :
mini brownies xD
and the egg versions xD
this is good for surprising your friend i guess :D
Oh ya, here's the recipe for the egg brownies for some of you who asked me before :
- 15 large eggs (for the shells)
- 130 grams of all purpose flour
- 250 grams of white sugar
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 125 grams of butter (about 1/2 a stick)
- a pinch/sprinkle of salt
- (optional) 4 tablespoon of cocoa powder
1. SHELL : Carefully poke a small hole at the bottom of each egg using chopsticks , then carefully peel the edges with your fingers until you get a small hole
2. THEN turn the egg upside-down and SHAKE out the content , you can use CHOPSTICKS to help “PULL” the content out
3. RINSE the insides of the eggs out thoroughly.
4. IMMERSE them in saltwater for half an hour (I added about 3 tablespoon of salt to 1 litre of water)
5. RINSE the egg shells under running water and put the eggs upside down on a paper towel to dry.
6. Drizzle 2-3 drops of olive oil in each egg and roll it in your hand so that the interior is completely coated wuith oil.
7. Put the eggs upside down on a paper towel to dry.
8. For BROWNIE BATTER à Melt Chocolate in microwave. Be careful NOT to burn the chocolate !!!
9. Stor the butter into the hot melted chocolate until completely mixed, then left aside to COOL :D
10. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, sugar, salt together in a bowl.
11. Add the cooled chocolate-butter mix , flour, and cocoa powder to the egg-sugar mix and continue to mix until smooth :D
12. Place egg shells into cupcake tins or aluminum foil tins so they wont topple :3
13. Use a piper to fill the eggshells with the brownie batter till 2/3 full :3
14. Bake at 180” celcius for 20 minutes
15. After you take the eggs out, IMMEDIATELY clean the excess brownie which flowed out of the egg shells with wet paper towel
THEN the Tofu Cheesecake :D
I followed Ancoo's recipe here :
Didnt add enough jelly powder I think TnT ... so its not as firm as we wanted it to be TnT
this is not relevant hahaha xD but the next day at school, saw my friend Vidhya's baking , which is just sooo pretty !!! QAQ Another friend of mine also made strawberry-jelly cheesecake, but the picture I took kinda doesnt do justice to the awesome work... TnT so I've decided not to post it....
soooo cute riiight ? xD
anyway , thats it for now :D Hope the recipe is helpful for those who have been asking me ^^ and once again , Happy belated valentine ~~ ;D