Thursday, February 26, 2015

Haul & Review ❤ Sailor Moon Miracle Romance Star Power Prism Liquid Liner Black

Kyaho~ ❤

Today I'll be reviewing something I've bough eons ago but have failed to review =___= 
This is a make up product from the brand Miracle Romance ( a line of Sailor Moon inspired cosmetics from Creer Beaute) which is produced to mark the 20th anniversary of Sailor Moon !! 



Besides the eyeliners, they actually released many other products 
SUCH . AS. THESE !!!!!!!



-(๑☆A ☆#!!!!!
I will be dirt poor if this too , is released in Singapore OTL..... I mean, they are SO FREAKING PRETTY !!! And although I spent my childhood watching more of Crush gears , Digimon, Beyblade, Yu Gi Oh, InuYasha and Conan , ironically, since now Im at the age where make up is something I'm interested in (aka : aunty age -hahaha *cries*) , I'm really like dying to get these T___T if only I can..... So Im pretty disappointed the local Watsons never brought it in T__T . 

You can imagine that when  I saw the eyeliners at Watsons 
I was like ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




So I bought two of them ( TWO !!! TWO !!! Gone is my money ~ T___T )
will review the other one (in brown) some other time :3

I reached home and gingerly stored them away in the cleanest corner of my make up drawer... and only admired them whenever Im doing my make up for a few months ... Until I opened them for this review T_T 

*hoarder in soul*

The packaging is so cute >,< (weak against cute stuff) 


Inside, the eyeliner pen's design itself is cute as well in pastel pink !! :D


Sharp, defined brush ;D !! Good for precise drawing for your eyeliner x3


Ok, the actually review of function now !!! Beside looking pretty, its actually pretty good. The brush glides smoothly and the line produced is pretty thin but dense in colour Compared to my Maybelline Hypersharp liner , Maybelline Hyperliner is indeed THINNER. However, colour density wise, this one (and Dolly Wink's eyeliner) has denser (more black) colour compared to Maybelline. So, its kinda almost similar to Dolly Wink in my opinion :3 (Not to mention the packaging is cute) 


I have been refraining myself from opening the packaging since its just so cute but in the end I opened the package to review it and has been using it since to see if its good :3 I'm into thinner pattern when drawing my eyeliner as Im more into mori lately so this has come in handy ;3 

My recent LOTD as attached below ~ all these while have been using my new eyeliner :3 

❤  














SO
Will this stingy me ever buy it again ?
Price wise its expensive since Im poor (hahaha)  :'( Quality wise, I feel that its actually quite good though. So if my current one finishes , maybe I'll just buy another one (other Sailors , not sailor moon's but probably mercury or mars' ) just to tryout the other colours :3 - Although Im convinced this will last me pretty long since I've yet to finish my old Dolly Wink and Maybelline liners ^^  

So, what do you think of this eyeliner ? 
Feel free to drop me any questions or comments if you have any :3 Hope this have been useful ^^

❤ Cia
。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
❤  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ ❤ 
Click on the Icons below for linkS



No comments:

Post a Comment