Saturday, July 5, 2014

Suzumiya Haruhi Shoot - Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ♥ 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱

Hello~~ ♥ !!!!
I've returned after a while ^^ 


I havent blogged all these while because my life have been a roller coaster for a while and my schedule is getting tighter than ever :'(((( So finally after so so so long , 

(not sure to be happy because exam is finished (for now) or to be apalled at the increasing amount of  work that is to come ) 

I finally found the time to sit down and relax ....
and put myself in blogging mode :D
(sometimes, I just dont feel like blogging when there are so many things clouding my mind ) 
Since now I have the time to blog , I figured I'll just start tidying up my diary entries chronologically for the sake of a neater entry :'x 

Starting from one of the earlier ones, 
basically these past few months , riiiight smack in between my holiday and riiight after my final exam before I went to Jakarta for my one month long work attachment , I've managed to miraculously squeeze a few photoshoots :D and one of them is for Suzumiya Haruhi :3 from the series Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ♥ 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱


:'x I did the shoot with my friend Yuchen as Meido Mikuru 
but really havent had the time to sieve out many photos :'(( 
So I only have a few of them sieved out ^^"

(candid shot ^^""""")

It isnt really the most accurate pairing as the clothes Haruhi wore when "directing" Mikuru in Meido Mikuru's attire is different :(( but I have the uniform version and Yuchen have the Meido version so... might as well have a shoot together and have some fun ^^ 
(so yea, dont criticize us kay accuracy Nazis ~ we're in this for fUn^^ ) 

For those of you who are curious , this is the clip where Haruhi is directing Meido Mikuru 




drg the shoot , since Im bad with more serious expression :'(( and we tried and tried and tried to get a more decent haruhi look ... TmT.... luckily managed to get a few passable ones

The sun was too bright that day and a lot of the picture turn out with a lot of shadows falling on unexpected places , ruining some of the pictures which otherwise could have been used T_T ... editing shadows is not my forte and I always chose pictures which need least editing T_T ... so I let those pictures be.... 

It was so hot that ...

Zwei ended up hiding under the reflector x'D hahahaha (evil laughter)



The photoshoot itself wasnt long and it was done in the park near my hostel at the time (LOL) since I have to really rush back to study ( thats life... T_T ) as soon as I can ... 

Anyway, introducing : 
Our two merry photogs for that day ^^
Zwei~ and Ee-chan 


I told Zwei that it looked as if he's wearing a Mexican wide hat here xD !!!


Thanks to them , the shoot was fun !!! Thank you so much to Yuchen who have gone all the way to the park to shoot :3 Sorry for the delay in processing the pics :'x !! 

Anyway , I hope I'll be able to blog more the next week before I start school T_T Hopefully I can tidy up my blog diary entries before lessons  start... (sigh) 

Meanwhile byebye ;D 
wsh me luck :'x

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message/comment on my FB Page : 


Ciao~ 

❤ ADVERT

if you're looking for some apparels,accessories , shoes etc  
feel free to take a look at www.dipandroll.blogspot.sg 

Quote  ❤ Teru Terumii ❤ to get 
1) 10% OFF from DipandRoll's collection (Clothes) with no min. spending
2)  FREE mail for orders above $25 from preorder
3) FREE mini gifts for all purchases

Ciao

。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
Terumii~~
  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi









No comments:

Post a Comment