Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lens Review ♡ i.Fairy Tofi Blue ( ・ω・`)//~~

Hello~ 
Since I've not been reviewing lenses lately >,< I've decided that 
I'm going to review one pair of lenses that I'm currently using ;D 


iFary Tofi blue !

When I saw the promo picture below , I was soooo tempted !!! >,< !!!! 
But I was conflicted if the lenses will actually be as visible as it is in the picture below because Dolly+, despite looking very nice in its advert picture, doesnt actually give me the very obvious blue I want D:...

In the end , I bought it tho :/ because I need some lenses for my cosplans anyway...


and speaking of lenses, ;D
Loving my new Soft Cream Lens Casing Now ~ 
Bought it for only $1 in Indonesia~ xD !!!



 The lens design :


Aaaand 
without further adue, 

this is how iFairy Tofi Blue looks like when worn :D !!!

Room Lighting 


With & Without Flash !!!   ( ・ω・`)//~~ 


Review :

Design 
I love the design !!! Its not too dramatic a to make it unnatural and yet it gives a natural look by mimicking the iris' pattern when viewed from a distance :D Quite in love with this pair xD !!! 

Comfort 
iFairy lenss usually doesnt give me this problem but with this pair , I felt its a little bit drying :3 Not something major though. Easily resolved by eyedrops and I usually wear them out for cosplay only so It's still pretty comfortable :D 

Enlargement 
Yepp! Needless to say , as with other iFairy lenses, it gives more than enough enlarging effect ;D 

Colour 
In love with them  ;D !! The colour showed quite vibrantly in pictures despite the lack of flash ! :D If I have to compare it with iFairy Dolly+ Blue  *review here*, I would say this has a score of 7.5/10 while Dolly+Blue has the score of 6.5/10 ony because Dolly+ Blue, despite its cute look is semi-transparent while the blue in Tofi Blue is actually quite opaque --> which means the blue is actually more visible :D !!! 

Will I buy it again ? 
Yes !! xD Love it !!

I used this lens in one of my cosplay shoots too !! :D 
For one of Neko's eye read about it *here* :D
Quite obvious isnt it ? ;D


So, that's all for today's review :3
Hope that has been useful ^^ 
If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message on my FB Page

And yes , I just changed my FB Cover page to C.C / C2 's shoot!! 
TAT I'm in love with this character xD !!!! 

Alternatively, you can leave a comment below too ;D 

Ciao~ 


❤ ADVERT

If you decide to drop by Vellus Hair Studio to pamper your hair , remember to claim your Free Bottle of Essential Oils k ;D 




if you're looking for some apparels, 
feel free to take a look at www.dipandroll.blogspot.sg 

You get 20% OFF and a $2 voucher if you quote Terumii~ :3

They also have a Retail Rack at Far east plaza, Blogshop empire #01-102  



Ciao

。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
Terumii~~
  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi









No comments:

Post a Comment