Friday, October 11, 2013

❤ KISEKI Buffet ❤

Kyaho~ since its my recess week , I've finally gotten a chance to get out and eat nice food hahaha xD
This time , my friends and I decided to have an eat-out together
and for that, we'd decided to go to Kiseki!!

Orchard Central, #08-01/02/03 
181 Orchard Road 
Singapore 238896 
Tel: (+65) 6736 1216

Operating Hour:
11.30am to 3pm daily
(Last order at 2.30pm)


6pm to 10.30pm daily
(Last order at 9.30pm)


Seating Capacity: 280

BUFFET !!!!!!
so yea, you guessed right ^^" 
this post  is going to be about food galore ^^
I was pretty excited when we went ... cause our friends are supposed to go wait there for us *sacrifice hahaha* *evilgrin* 


in the end , turn out they were stuck and we were at the church TAT;;; *karmaforbullying*
we didnt manage to book , so we have to queue...


and random stuff are bound to happen when you have a group of friends doing nothing but waiting... x'D !!!


After being told by the waitressed that we many have to wait till 1+ TAT 
In the end we managed to get in at 1240 !!!!!!!!!!!!


Lo! Behold the food pictures !!!
















What I alone took to the table (and finished )
not counting my friends' loot :P







taking a break - camwhore hahaha xD
nope, thats NOT my finger ! ^^ 
its's ee-chan's photobombing hand xP


in the end... the oden's too awesome that I have to take more QAQ;;


Tempura with 3 different Jap curries !!!!xD




creamy white curry ❤


normal japanese brown curry~❤


black curry ~❤


Dessert !!!

Matcha , Yam , Vanilla , and YUZU Ice cream !!!





by this time, I'm already full...
and the regret of eating too much sinks in.... *firstworldproblem*



Hahaha  that's all for today :3 xD
Kiseki is really a niceplace to have buffet in once in a while especially if you love sashimi (can have as much as you waaaaant x'D) After this one week, another busy school session shall begin for me TAT;;; 

will miss having the chance to eat out while completely chillaxing again :'((( 

Hope I can update the blog more regularly too x'(( 

Ciao~


❤ ADVERT

If you decide to drop by Vellus Hair Studio to pamper your hair , remember to claim your Free Bottle of Essential Oils k ;D 




if you're looking for some apparels, 
feel free to take a look at www.dipandroll.blogspot.sg 

You get 20% OFF and a $2 voucher if you quote Terumii~ :3

They also have a Retail Rack at Far east plaza, Blogshop empire #01-102  



Ciao

。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
Terumii~~
  Follow me~ (。・ω・。)- テルテルミ  
Instagram : @teru_terumi







No comments:

Post a Comment