Thursday, October 4, 2012

Snacks from Japan ~~ ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


Today's Mugging Day~~~!! Like everyday ~~~ There is no day I dont mug~~~


Yes , trying to act cute when I can xP at least better than duck face ;P
and I'll keep on doing this even after Im an old grandma hahahahaha xD

My friend brought a can of cute Jap sweets along !!!



So cute ~! xD  'squeals happily' and I ate most of the stuff !!! 
Ee-chan helped guide a Japanese teacher who is visiting our school
and as a sign of gratitude, she passed Ee-chan this box :3 how sweet of her ^^

Eating those sweets made me realize..
I've been eating lots of Jap snacks lately . Because...
Ee-chan and Yon just went back from Japan and he brought lots and lots of stuff with them!

just take a look =_=!


Hahahaha and ...
there are borderline weird foods interspersed in between ^^""
take this Tomato Gummy...


TOMATO GUMMY ~! >,< 

I got forced to tried one....
But I dont like tomatoes QmQ 
so its ... ;;T_T;; ... Maybe a tomato lover will love this

Other interesting but almost not so useful stuffs :
An Apple and a pear more than half the size of human faces =_="""!!!!


(ignore my kinda 'leering face' there OTL) 
Focus on the fruits !!!!
There are other nice stuffs like Matcha Kit Kat , Strawberry Sakura Kit Kat etc which i forgot to take picture of because i was too hyper at that moment T_T ... 
haix...

When they were in Japan btw, 
They had to whatsapp me pics of their food when I'm mugging in my room :P
take, for example, 
they had Choco Banana in a matsuri there !!! T_T 


Complete with picture of a bitten one =3=
Made me so hungry last time .. >,<
 I SWEAR Im going to Japan One day !! 


Although , they did brought some fresh waffles  to share with us when they got back here :P (I was swayed over by food ... OTL.. where was my pride... ^^""""")



BUT they did bought something that made me go :"Yaaay~! xD


So.. ^^""

I love Lucky Star ... =3=~~ 
and I love Konata ~~~ !!! xD xD xD
(by now anyone would hv known its Lucky star related) 
.
.

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
This is it : :3




 Lucky Star 
Chocolate Cornet  Biscuit !!!!!!!!!! xD  

This is freaking nice~!!!! <3 
Love it to tears T_T! 


very nice .... ~~~ TmT 
Its so soft and creamy inside QmQ and the chocolate is so ...chocolatey TMT
Japanese snacks are indeed superior OTL.... 




Brought me (almost) to tears...


Which reminded me to one of my Bucket List...
I must must must go to Japan one day TmT !!!!
If Marutama Ramen and cha shu can taste as nice here...


I dont know how good its going to taste in Japan... T_T 

So, thats all for today , I shall end with my favorite quote from Lucky Star !!  ;P 
(i find it amusing lolz ^^)



hehee~~ ^^
Ciao~~




Terumi ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment