Wednesday, August 8, 2012

lipIce SHEER COLOUR Review

I had had some problem about dry lips for a while now, 
and I've been using quite a number of brands of lipbalm to fight this problem 

Then, I heard about lipIce, 
of which, the facebook page claims 
"Mentholatum, the #1* Bestselling Lipbalm Brand in Japan!" 

One of their selling point is...


They contain Natural Beeswax~!!

Curious, I filled in their sample form and voila !!
It finally arrived today !!!

To be honest , I actually claimed one of their previous sample before
but it didnt reaaaallllly awed me this much ^^  I like it , and I kept it for some time tIll I accidentally dropped it T_T . Sadly , one fb accunt can only claim the sample once, 
so my imouto-chan, being so nice, claimed one for me, 

and it happened to be THIS ONE !!
xD

Lucky~ 
Love this !! ^^


Comes with bubble wrap ~! So thoughtful of them ^^


The sample packaging  is cute too ~~~!!! 
I got a mini "meltz" when I opened the sample and saw this cutie ~ =^^ =


So cute right ~!! xD 


and convenient to bring around too :3
It fits easily into my already very cramped wallet  。(⌒∇⌒。)

So, apparently, its supposed to appear sheer, 


and then change colour to PINK !!!!
(see the picture below ? ) OAO !!!
Really ??


So, I opened the mini capsule , aaaaand ~~  

ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

1. The amount is actually generous ^^ 
I think this will last me for 2 weeks - 1 month at least
2. It IS indeed sheer O.O as you can see, it seemed untinted 


Noooow~~ time to try it out ~~ ヾ(・ω・*)ノ


              BEFORE        AFTER



Can. You. See. That ? 
ヽ(°◇° )ノ ------>   ヽ( °◇°)ノ

I'm quite surprised that it does work !!!!! 
Curious, curious , 
I tried it on my hand  !!


Okay, maybe not too clear, 
lets try this on tissue paper ^^


See that ?
SO, what happened is : 
It IS initially sheer, but somehow, 
as they claim, it Magically turns a pretty shade of pink(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

So, my opinion on this item is :

Moisturizing power : 9/10 
It is very moisturizing . Creamy and thick, yet not smothering on the lips. 

Colour : 8/10
Love it !!! The pink shade is so smooth and sweet  :D and it stays on . I'd love it if they explain what actually goes on though, cause some people may cringe at it and think its some dangerous chemical process :3 but overall, I trust lipIce's products and I didnt see any potentially harmful ingredients on their ingredient list :3. They're reputable too ^^ 

Will I repurchase ?
Yes !! Once I finished my current one and this one  ^^ 


If you're like to try the sample yourself, you can claim it at :

ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

PS : 
I am by no means paid by lipIce to write this. I just felt like writing this cause I've had dry lips problem for quite some time and given I got this item for free , and it actually works quite well !! I decided to write sth about this ^^ 



                        (/ (/
Terumi~ ヾ(・ω・*)ノ
Ciao~~
Hope this helps somehow ^^


2 comments:

  1. I want to know is this product available in Tokyo ?I also want to know whether the brand name is printed in Japanese or English? Actually I went to a store and saw lipbalms similar to lipice which had pictures of lips turning to Sakura Pink.Sadly, I don't understand Japanese...so can't make out which one of that was lipice..:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Tanushree :3
      I saw some at Watsons Singapore, and so far , I only saw English printed brand names of lipice products . You may want to ask them if they're available in Tokyo. https://www.facebook.com/lipicesg

      Hope this helps :D

      Delete