Wednesday, December 24, 2014

of 2014 and the many things I've missed :(((

Heyo ~ hahaha I've disappeared for eons (months la months ^^ hehehe ) :3 It just hit me how long I havent been blogging recently because as many of my working friends have warned me indeed, when it gets really really busy (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) sometimes you dont even realize how much you've missed , how many outings you didnt make it to, and how much time have passed (╯︵╰,)

My life's getting crazy hectic lately and in my current state I cant even promise myself that I'll be able to hit the 'one post per week' target ( *ashamed* ). It got so bad that two weeks ago for two weeks I actually stayed overnight at my workplace (。┰ω┰。) for 3 days in a row (3 days each week) because the new workplace is almost 2 hours away from my house and it just doesnt make sense to go home at almost 11:40pm , reach home at 1 am+ , bathe etc and sleep at 2 am only to wake up again at 530-6am so I can reach work at 7:50 am the next day =_= (Im sure some of you ladies who juggles work and school or lives very far away from work also have similar experience ) 

Anyway hahaha since Its new year and I have a short break, I'm feeling kinda optimistic and I've decided I have to be more hardworking ,diligent , and disciplined for the next year ^^ So I'll try to hit my target once more :3 (and stop whining - ' this may be hard T___T hehehehehe'

But anyway, I'm gonna tryy~~~~ xD hahaha so ciao ~ :D 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds harsh sleeping and working so late! Don't overwork yourself >0</! get some good rest ^^~

    www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete