Tuesday, July 24, 2012

First Post~

Heyaa~~ 
Terumi-desu~~ ,  Yoroshiku~~

I've blogged for a while but after some times, decided to separate my initial blog into 2 parts. 
One for the more serious stuff, and one for the fun stuff, including the stuff I'm going to be involved in with Kira Candy Academy ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ



ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

I foresee that most of the stuff I write here will consist of my Proudly Cheapo  Thrifty Gyaru Survival 

(Heyz !  (#`д´)ノ  money doesnt rain down from the sky )

So I'm gonna share some stuff about DIY's where you can make a
"Cheapo Style 
" Cute Gyaru Accessories without spending loads ~~

(=´∇`=)

Upcoming are :

[] Giant Furry Bow (as wide as your head)

[] Mending your short lived Favorite Hairband T_T

[] "Cheapo Style ™ "  Nail art (without going to Nail Studio ;P )

I'll also probably blog about random stuff , my occasional cosplay stints , 
Fashion stuffs, and my love for all things Jap xD (Matcha~~~ <3 )
(as a student, one must save lots to venture into cos :D ) 



So~

Matta Nee~ ;3



                      (/ (/
Terumi~ ヾ(・ω・*)ノ














PS : yea, I know my Miku is without the ponytails ^^ Thats because I was only doing costest at the time lolz ;D Just a random pic lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment